For the Baked Crab Rangoons:
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces white lump crab meat
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 38 4-inch wonton wrappers
For the Sweet and Spicy Mustard Dipping Sauce:
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce
Preheat the oven to 375° F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Crack the egg in a small bowl and add 2 tablespoons of water. Whisk together to make an egg wash.
In a large mixing bowl, break up the crab meat with a fork, then add the cream cheese, yogurt, soy sauce, garlic powder and onions. Mix together until incorporated.
Lay the wonton wrappers out on the baking sheets and egg wash the edges. Spoon ½ tablespoon of the mixture into each wonton wrapper.
To seal the wrapper, fold each wonton in half diagonally to make a triangle and gently press the edges together to adhere to each other with the egg wash.
Bake until the wonton edges are golden and the filling is heated through, 10-12 minutes.
To make the sauce: Mix all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. The sauce can be served at room temperature or heated. Serve each serving of crab rangoons with a scant tablespoon of the dipping sauce.