- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 slices white american or provolone cheese
- 4 rolls
Heat a saute pan over medium heat. Crumble ground beef and season with salt and pepper, then cook until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
Add butter to pan. Once melted, add onion and bell pepper and saute until onions are translucent.
Return ground beef to pan. Add garlic powder, worchestershire sauce, and beef broth, stirring to combine. Add cornstarch and stir until dissolved. This will thicken the beef broth and create a sauce.
Reduce heat to low. Cover meat mixture with cheese slices and allow to set for 1-2 minutes, or until melted. Remove from heat, spoon onto rolls and serve immediately.
READ ALSO :
- Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
- zero point cheesecake
- Weight Watchers Caramel Popcorn
- WEIGHT WATCHERS FARMERS CASSEROLE
- hashbrown casserole recipe